Universal Pass (2022) Maharashtra.
Universal travel pass maharashtra is a digitized booking pass with Telegram. These cards are accepted by trains, buses, malls, and airports.
An online e-pass called Universal Pass was launched by Maharashtra’s state government to allow fully vaccinated citizens to travel hassle-free during Covid-19. Upon completion of 14 days after taking the second dose, you will receive your pass indicating that you have been fully vaccinated with both doses.
In Mumbai, it has been launched by the Maharashtra state disaster management authority to facilitate travel in local trains, metros, buses, and monorails for people fully vaccinated against Covid-19. In the end, the Indian Central Government adopted the pass for all citizens.
According to the Maharashtra disaster management authority, a city or district will be restricted at five levels depending on the severity of the outbreak. On each Universal Pass, a level will be indicated. When a level 3 restriction has been imposed by the state, then a travel pass with a level 3 or higher can be used without restriction. A Universal Pass level 5 holder, however, is the only person who can travel without restriction in states that have imposed level 5 restrictions.
Universal Pass 2022 : What Is It?
Using the Telegram Bot or the Mahait website, the Indian government has digitized the issuing of Universal Passes. It is proof that you have received both doses of vaccination and have waited 14 days after vaccination. Traveling by public transportation or visiting public places requires you to carry this certificate.
Passes with QR codes are required to travel on public transportation, including trains, buses, airports, malls, and other public places. This is a certificate that proves you’ve received two doses of the vaccine and are fully vaccinated.
Universal Pass: Why is it required?
Fully vaccinated people must carry this QR code-based universal pass when traveling on public transport, including trains, buses, airports, malls, and other places. A vaccination certificate proves that you have received both vaccine doses.
Universal Pass is a ticket to travel, right?
Universal Passes are not travel tickets. Tickets must be purchased separately online or at the booking counter. This certificate will be required before a ticket can be issued.
Is the Universal Travel Pass available to everyone?
An adult citizen of India who has completed 14 days after receiving both vaccination doses is eligible for Universal Pass. This certificate does not require children to apply.
How do I get a Universal Travel Pass and what documents do I need?
It is possible to apply and download your Pass online; however, if you are asked by the authorities, you will need to carry any of the following documents.
- Identity card (Aadhar)
- Voter identification card
- A copy of the registration certificate
- ID document issued by the government
- A company that has been registered
- Documents related to industry
- Mobile number registered with the company.
For the general public, how can they apply, generate and print their Passes online in 2022? Universal travel pass maharashtra.
- From the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, download the Telegram App. Choose “MahaGovUniveralPass” from the first option after typing “Mahagov”.
- Start the process by clicking “Start”.
- You can apply for a Universal Pass by clicking on “Apply for a Universal Pass.”
- Fill in your mobile number used for both vaccinations on the Cowin site.
- Send the “OTP” to the mobile number you registered with
- In the gray box, you will see your name and registration number. The gray box can be accessed by clicking it.
- The screen will automatically display all the information from your covid certificate. Click “YES” to confirm.
Next to the search box, click on the PIN icon and select your photo. The aspect ratio should be 4:3.
- Make sure your photo was uploaded correctly. You can then confirm the photo by clicking “Confirm Photo”.
- Your Universal Pass will be created after you receive a final confirmation from the Cowin website with your photo. Confirm the details by clicking “Confirm Details”
- You can now apply for the Universal Pass by clicking on “Apply for Universal Pass”
- You have successfully generated your Pass. The link to your confirmed Pass will be in the chatbox.
- Verify the process by clicking “Verify”.
- Now you can access your Pass. To download your Pass, click on Download. For future reference, you can also take a screenshot.
Is it possible to use the Universal Pass throughout India?
It is possible to use this pass throughout India. In the beginning, this certificate was rolled out by the Maharashtra government, but now it is accepted by the central government as well.
Can only essential service workers use the Universal pass?
The Government has allowed all citizens to travel by public transportation now that wave 3 of COVID 19 has ended. The use of travel passes is not restricted to workers in essential services.
Here is how you can apply for a Universal Travel Pass for your business.
- By logging into epassmsdma.mahait.org, you can apply.
- On the home page, you will see two options for signing up for your ‘property’ and downloading the travel guide.
- You can register your establishment by clicking on “Register your establishment”.
- Click the following link to access the form.
- In this case, red marks must be placed on all sub-branches.
- You will need to enter your registration number in order to do so. An image of the registration certificate as well as the type of establishment, type of establishment, etc.
- After that, you will need to enter your personal information.
- Before clicking on the link to confirm your acceptance, you must agree to all of the terms and conditions.
- You will receive a confirmation message to the mobile number you registered once you click register.
Following the introduction of covid, all Indian citizens are required to prove that they have completed 14 days after receiving the second vaccine and have been fully vaccinated with both doses. Consequently, they have expected to carry either a printout or a digital version of the Universal Pass with them.
Pass holders will have unrestricted access to public places such as malls, railway stations, airports, gyms, gardens, etc. Although the authorities may not require the certificate due to the crown, you should always carry it with you to avoid unnecessary hassles.
Thankyou for reading this Blog on Universal travel pass maharashtra Apply in 2022, Universal Pass by Digisearch